Expert on Alert
Expert-on-Alert provides centralized monitoring of locomotive health status and performance in real time. Locomotives transmit data to the Wabtec monitoring and diagnostic center, where a team of experts analyzes control system status and performance data. This enables Wabtec to determine the root cause of failures while locomotives are in-transit, providing timely maintenance and repair recommendations.
- Locomotive Monitoring – Real-time monitoring of locomotive incidents and sensor data
- Advanced Analytics – Repair recommendations generated through prognostics & diagnostic algorithms
- Technical Support – 24x7 GPOC (Global Performance Optimization Center) analysis & support
- Reduces mission failures and minimizes train delays
- Prevents & mitigates the impact of locomotive road failures
- Enables proactive parts and resource planning
- More than two decades of experience; 19,000 locomotives monitored worldwide.
Automated Bench Test Equipment provides troubleshooting ability for repair to the module or sub-component level. The system can be Consolidated Bench Test Equipment for multiple system testing (CABTE).