Train Management Computer (TMC)
The TMC is a modular card file which hosts the ETMS on-board software and locomotive interfaces. Key features include:
- 3 Train Control CPUs, with 2-of-3 voting logic for vital safety and reliability
- Optional Business Applications CPU
- Optional Communications Management CPU with Wireless LAN (WiFi)
- Vital Penalty and Emergency Brake Interfaces
- Locomotive status inputs
- Horn monitoring and drive
Automated Bench Test Equipment provides troubleshooting ability for repair to the module or sub-component level. The system can be Consolidated Bench Test Equipment for multiple system testing (CABTE).
Sales & Support
For the fastest response time, please fill out the contact form.