Value Chain Optimization
Quick Statistic: 40% of mining executives say integrated mine planning has the most potential for ROI.
We connect with our customers to provide visibility across the entire value chain in a unified environment from planning to scheduling to inventory by collaborating with MineRP.
- Unified Supply Chain Management: Employ supply-chain management tools to efficiently generate schedules and plans, increasing production performance and providing insights to better understand deviations between operations and planning functions.
- Integrated Operations: Improved visibility into the entire value chain, enabling resource-to-market strategies through enhanced visibility from movement of raw materials to production to market.
The Art of the Possible with Value Chain Optimization
- Technical Mine Plan: The capability to create multiple designs, sequence and LOM schedule alternatives in minutes.
- Financial Planning/Budget: Create budget, alternatives to Mining Scenario in minutes.
- Dispatch, Control and Monitor: Continuous and automated updating of OEM Statuses and sensitivity re-planning
- Optimized Plan for ERP: The ability to monitor actual constraints including derived activities while balancing production schedule.
- Optimize Enterprise, Assets, Plant and Logistics: The ability to optimize master schedules, align master & discipline schedules while optimizing production orders.
We partner with our customers to ensure that real time information is being collected and distributed via distributed sensing capabilities by collaborating with Hifi Engineering & Stone Three
We work with our customers to provide field service management and real-time communication solutions – enabling our Miners to transform their service from reactive break-fix model to predictive service that minimizes unplanned downtime
Start your digital mine journey
SALES & SUPPORT
dmt [dot] apac [at] wabtec [dot] com
dmt [dot] latam [at] wabtec [dot] com
dmt [dot] nam [at] wabtec [dot] com
Europe, Middle East & Africa
dmt [dot] emea [at] wabtec [dot] com