Maintenance of Way
Maintenance of Way is an aspect of railway maintenance which is designed to ensure that the railway remains clear, safe, and navigable.
Maintenance of Way procedures are performed by highway crews and other transportation professionals who maintain right of way. Tracks must be regularly checked for signs of problems which can include missing or damaged ties, damage to the rails, and obstructions such as fallen trees or disabled trains. Maintenance of way includes routinely checking, clearing, and repairing the tracks, with the use of a variety of specialized equipment.
- The most important aspect behind any rail maintenance-of-way program is keeping the track and right-of-way in working order.
- Custom designed equipment for all MOW applications
- Exceeds railroad ROI expectations
- Highly reliable product with decades of experience
- Turnkey operation to produce equipment
- Self contained consist
- High visibility cabs
- Maintenance power
- Patented bridge & bogie designs for excavators
- Patented vehicle storage on power units
- Tool storage
- Extra fuel tanks
- Tie Service
- Crew Cars
- Well Cars
- Vegetation management
- Water cars
- Snow removal
- Rail unloaders