vShield® Driver Protection Door
Wabtec's vShield® Operator Protection Door promotes “social distance” while providing safety and comfort for front-line bus drivers.
The powered door features a large safety glass and heavy-duty lower door to provide a barrier against sick or unstable passengers, projectiles and thrown fluids.
- Anti-reflective, anti-glare laminated safety glass
- Contoured glass for unobstructed views to mirrors
- Electric-powered window opens and closes quickly
- Two high-velocity ventilation fans enhance cockpit airflow
- Heavy-duty door-latch mechanism eliminates rattles
- Easy install for new bus and retrofit applications
- Contoured shield design allows direct visibility to mirrors and eliminates blind spots
- Power window with auto up/down
- Anti-pinch obstruction detection
- Quick replacement glazing
- Rugged, anti-rattle door latch for secure closure and easy open
- Large, easy-grip door open handle with securement knob for two-action door-latch release
- Auxiliary door release mechanism
- Dual, variable-speed circulation fans, configured for in or out operation
- Easy to use rocker switches for window and fans
- Door custom designed for specific applications and adherence to ADA regulations
- 24VDC nominal
Uniquely durable standard frame door panel. Quick-Change glazing design requires no fasteners and enables fast, easy replacement. Minimizes maintenance cost and vehicle downtime. Multiple glass configurations available. Meets all specification requirements
Wabtec Bus Solutions
For the fastest response time, please fill out the contact form.
If you prefer to contact us directly:
WabtecBusSolutions [at] wabtec [dot] com (subject: Wabtec%20Bus%20Solutions%20Website%20Inquiry)
VaporBusInfo [at] wabtec [dot] com (subject: Wabtec%20Bus%20Support%20Inquiry)
Please fill out the attached editable PDF form and submit to our support team.