Dual Linear Door Actuator
Next generation, low-profile, high-efficiency actuators and advanced controls.
Our dual linear door actuator features two independent, high-efficiency motors for precise door motion and smooth, quiet and reliable operation.
- Can be independently operated to control passenger flow and minimize conditioned air loss
- Enhanced door obstruction sensing for passenger safety
- For front or rear door applications
- Exceeds all North American requirements
- High-efficiency electric-drive system
- Programmable door open/close speeds
- Compact, lightweight and easy to install
- Smart vDec™ electronic controller provides obstruction sensing, advanced event logging, precise door open and close speeds, communication and diagnostic capabilities
- Electric or pneumatic sensitive edges available
- For transit and shuttle buses, and autonomous vehicles
ETO Door Actuator
High-torque, electric motor matched with an electronic controller designed for precise open and close speeds, and extensive data logging capacity
OSSP Bus Door System
Electric outside sliding plug door system. Fully integrated system includes actuator mechanism, door panels, mechanical linkages and electronic controller.
Pneumatic Differential Engine
Rugged, robust actuator consists of two opposed cylinders of different diameters with pistons connected by a rack. Operation is controlled by applying air to - or venting air from - the larger cylinder.
Wabtec Bus Solutions
For the fastest response time, please fill out the contact form.
If you prefer to contact us directly:
WabtecBusSolutions [at] wabtec [dot] com (subject: Wabtec%20Bus%20Solutions%20Website%20Inquiry)
VaporBusInfo [at] wabtec [dot] com (subject: Wabtec%20Bus%20Support%20Inquiry)
Please fill out the attached editable PDF form and submit to our support team.