ExpressYard® Maintenance Management System
Maximize operational and commercial performance of railroads.
Mechanical characteristics. Mileage data. Car configuration. Repair history. These are just a few of the factors that influence the cost and predictability of railcar maintenance — and its impact on the bottom line of your business.
ExpressYard Maintenance Management System (MMS) enables railcar owners, leasing companies, railroads, and rail shippers to leverage real-time data to improve maintenance and repair decisions, reduce costs, and drive operational excellence. Audit repairs against AAR/custom rules and pricing. Track exceptions and perform counter billing. MMS reduces re-billing and collection time, automates invoicing, helps prevent payment of incorrect charges, and drives predictability in railcar maintenance.
ExpressYard Maintenance Management capabilities drive results.
- Audit repairs against AAR/custom rules and pricing
- Load, view, and print monthly invoice files
- Track exceptions and perform counter billing
- Automate assignment of repair responsibility
- Customizable reports over all of your fleet data
- Simplify railcar analysis through customizable business-intelligence reporting
- Utilize component failure mileage data to predict maintenance repair needs
- Repair history, mileage data, and exception information all in one location
Drive results with ExpressYard Maintenance Management System.
Increase operational efficiency
Reduce railcar repair and maintenance costs
Improve predictability of maintenance expenses
Optimize fleet utilization
ExpressYard Maintenance Management System enables railroads, lessors, and shippers to improve maintenance and repair decisions, reduce costs, and drive operational excellence