Decades of innovative work for perfect solutions - Wabtec companies look back on a long history of research and development of roof-mounted pantographs. The result are sophisticated products that demonstrate their high quality in daily use on all railway tracks in the world.
United knowledge and experience make our pantographs the first choice for very high speed, high speed, local traffic as well as for tram and metro applications. Rely on the wide range of exclusively designed and service proven pantographs, travel speed optimized and fitting multi-network operation vehicles.
…collecting power to drive your innovation.
Wabtec pantograph highlights:
- Perfect shaped pantographs for optimal aerodynamic behaviour
- Low noise designs
- Available in high reach extensions
- Wide range of collector heads
- Reflecting all national standards and operation currents
- Proven designs even for very harsh environmental conditions under very high and deep temperatures
- Perfect contact force at any operation speed
- Computer simulations for interaction with OHL to select best design in very beginning phase of tender or project
- Less wear and tear of contact wire and pantograph carbon strip thanks to high precision of pantograph setting by electronics and proportional valves.
Special Components and Options
- Automatic dropping devices
- Electro-pneumatic control units for electronic dynamic control of contact force
- Ethernet communication protocol with train TCMS
- Web base data exchange options
- Worldwide service proven and reliable solutions with configurable software
Wabtec´s Stinger Systems serve for power supply and control of railway vehicles in the maintenance- and servicing area. They grant the availability of the necessary vehicle- and auxiliary voltage