Miniature Circuit Breakers
Compact hydraulic magnetic circuit breaker for railway applications, to protect electronic equipment and components against unintended high currents. Optional with integrated auxiliary contacts to monitor the circuit.
Wabtec circuit breakers can be used in any application where electrical systems, circuits or components need to be protected against excessive currents. This situation can occur when, under load or heavy use, a motor or other load-generating component in the equipment draws additional current from the power source. High currents cause the wires or components to overheat and eventually burn out.
All our circuit breakers are designed according to:
- EN 50155 IEC 60077 - 1/2/3/4 NF F 62-001 - 1/2/3
- IEC 61373 NF F61-010
- EN 50124-1 IEC 60068-2-30
- EN 45545-2 IEC 60068-2-52
- IEC 60947-2 MIL-STD-202G Method 107D, condition A
- NF F16-101/102 MIL-STD-202G Method 106D