TrainLink™ NG5 ATX End of Train Device
Superior Radio Communications with a Durable External Antenna
Based on over 30 years of EOT experience, Wabtec's new generation TrainLink™ NG5 ATX has been expertly designed with industry leading communication capabilities featuring a durable external antenna and a lightweight, but rugged construction meant to withstand abuse from railway operations.
- Improved communication accommodates longer trains
- Improved diagnostics and logging enhances troubleshooting and reduces downtime
- Future-proof design allows for easy upgrades to support PTC enhancements
- All components available for purchase to assist in fleet maintenance
- Reduced size and weight (13 lbs as shown)
- Improved backup battery life management
- Complies with FRA HVM height requirement - no waiver required
- Annual maintenance agreement available
- Dual display provides visibility from both sides of the track
- ATX air generator operates the EOT and charges backup battery
- Quick service door to access the radio and communication port for download
- Designed for simple upgrades to GPS and cellular hardware
- 2 year warranty
TrainLink™ Head of Train Device
Wabtec Trainlink telemetry systems provide a critical link to last-car information.
Automated Bench Test Equipment
Automated Bench Test Equipment provides troubleshooting ability for repair to the module or sub-component level. The system can be Consolidated Bench Test Equipment for multiple system testing (CABTE).
Locomotive Interface Gateway (LIG)
Locomotive Interface Gateway (LIG) is a network communications and interface device that providing locomotive control system data to third-party applications.
Wabtec Freight Components
SALES & SUPPORT
For the fastest response time, please fill out the contact form.
If you prefer to contact us directly:
30 Isabella Street
Pittsburgh, PA 15212 - USA
(412) 825-1000, option #1
freight [dot] customerservice [at] wabtec [dot] com (subject: Freight%20Car%20Website%20Inquiry)