We have been manufacturing relays since 1902. Wabtec relays cover a wide range of relays fit for all railway rolling stock applications. Our technology was developed in the 1960’s and has proven itself over time and is still the most reliable and economic solution for electrical control applications today.
Railway and quality standards
Our products are designed and compliant to the strictest railway directives, for example:
- EN 50155 Electronic equipment used on rolling stock for railway applications
- EN 50121 Electromagnetic compatibility for railway applications
- IEC 60077 Electrical equipment for rolling stock in railway applications
- IEC 60571 Electronic equipment used on railway vehicles
- IEC 61373 Rolling stock equipment - Shock and vibration test
- EN 45545-2 Railway rolling stock - Fire behavior
We have certified quality and environmental management systems according the leading international standards, ISO 9001:2008, ISO 14001 and the railway specific IRIS standard. Worldwide availability is assured by a network of professional, trained and dedicated subsidiaries, distributors and agents, offering local service and support. We not only has a clear eye directed at reliability, dependability, safety and cost-effectiveness, but also to the demands of our planet. Environmental consciousness is woven closely into design, manufacturing and commercial operations. The company is contributing to the safety of the world in more ways than one.