Mechanical Bond Radiators
FLAT-ROUND® Mechanical Bond
Our durable Flat-Round mechanical-bond cores provide leak-free radiators and air-to-air charge air cooling in even the most punishing diesel and gas engine cooling applications.
Single and dual core designs in side-by-side, front-to-back, and engine and off-engine arrangements, can be configured with various tube row and fin density for optimal performance.
Key Benefits & Features:
- FLAT-ROUND® tubing combines the superior airflow and heat transfer of flat tubes with reliable tube-to-header mechanical bonding for exceptional durability.
- Mechanically bonded, roller-expanded tube-to-header joint prevents coolant leaks because there’s no solder to corrode or crack, no braze to fatigue, no rubber grommets to replace.
- Half-inch thick steel header plate with machined o-ring tank seal provides incredible rigidity and strength and additional protection against coolant leaks.
- Heavy-wall brass tubing provides strength and damage resistance. With our welded seam construction, there are no soldered lockseams to corrode or leak.
- Cores use flat copper plate fins soldered to brass tubes for maximum core strength in prime power and the toughest diesel and gas engine cooling applications.
Kontaktieren Sie uns
Wabtec Heat Transfer & Heat Energy Solutions
SALES & SUPPORT
For the fastest response time, please fill out the contact form.
If you prefer to contact us directly:
Wabtec Engine Cooling
youngtouchstonesales [at] wabtec [dot] com (subject: Engine%20Cooling%20Website%20Inquiry) (youngtouchstonesales[at]wabtec[dot]com)