GoLINC™ Precision Reference
GoLINC Precision Reference (pREF) is an all-in-one precision navigation system designed for onboard and wayside precision navigation. Precision Reference designates a system where centimeters of accuracy are important. This solution contains both an onboard-roving component, the Precision Navigation Module (PNM), as well as a base-station component, the Precision Reference Module (PRM). The primary component in the PNM and PRM is a high-precision Global Navigation Satellite System (GNSS) receiver for determining position.
The PNM primarily functions as a roving high-precision GNSS module that can determine position. The PRM has a GNSS receiver for generating RTCM Differential or Real Time Kinetic (RTK) corrections. A customer communication path is required between the PNM and PRM.
- Multi-constellation and multi-band GNSS
- Compact, rugged enclosure
- Draft S-9103 and S-9102 support
- I-ETMS Certified
- 32-bit multi-core application processor
- Flash memory for database, data and general storage
- RS-232 Serial
- Remote upgradeability
- IMU (Inertial Measurement Unit) and third-party fusion software
- Base/Rover RTK precise position system
- Smart Direction of Travel
- PoE powered device