Service Design Schedule Viewer
Design optimal operating plans
View and optimize train schedules before the operating plan is completed.
Service Design Schedule Viewer is a web-based simulation tool that provides detailed analytics about predicted rail traffic performance under different scenarios, enabling informed decisions to drive optimal operating plans. Leveraging the proven line of road simulation capabilities of Movement Planner, Schedule Viewer can analyze the expected performance of line of road traffic, detect conflicts and schedule impacts, and facilitate creation of an operating plan that closely aligns to the execution realities of day of operations. In short, it enables railroads to create better operating plans.
Minimize disruptions to the network by optimizing the operating plan
Increased schedule feasibility and quality
Increased predictability of train schedules
Increased visibility to impacts to the operating plan
Create better operating plans with Service Design Schedule Viewer
- Tactical line of road planning 0-72 hours
- Schedule viewing, validating, and exception handling
- Sensitivity analysis of schedule
- Conflict identification and resolution
- Analyze against key performance metrics to select optimal plans
- Closely aligns operational plans with day of operations execution
- Optimizes schedules using Wabtec’s proven planning algorithms and dispatch topology models
Sales and Support
For the fastest response time, please fill out the contact form.