Mechanical Bond Radiators
FLAT-ROUND® Mechanical Bond
Our durable Flat-Round mechanical-bond cores provide leak-free radiators and air-to-air charge air cooling in even the most punishing diesel and gas engine cooling applications.
Single and dual core designs in side-by-side, front-to-back, and engine and off-engine arrangements, can be configured with various tube row and fin density for optimal performance.
Key Benefits & Features:
- FLAT-ROUND® tubing combines the superior airflow and heat transfer of flat tubes with reliable tube-to-header mechanical bonding for exceptional durability.
- Mechanically bonded, roller-expanded tube-to-header joint prevents coolant leaks because there’s no solder to corrode or crack, no braze to fatigue, no rubber grommets to replace.
- Half-inch thick steel header plate with machined o-ring tank seal provides incredible rigidity and strength and additional protection against coolant leaks.
- Heavy-wall brass tubing provides strength and damage resistance. With our welded seam construction, there are no soldered lockseams to corrode or leak.
- Cores use flat copper plate fins soldered to brass tubes for maximum core strength in prime power and the toughest diesel and gas engine cooling applications.
Wabtec Heat Transfer & Heat Energy Solutions
SALES & SUPPORT
For the fastest response time, please fill out the contact form.
If you prefer to contact us directly:
Wabtec Engine Cooling
youngtouchstonesales [at] wabtec [dot] com (subject: Engine%20Cooling%20Website%20Inquiry) (youngtouchstonesales[at]wabtec[dot]com)