Ameriview® Bus Door Panels
Narrow door-frame members, fabricated from aircraft-quality aluminum, maximizes glazing area.
Proprietary Quick-Change glazing system allows fast, easy glass replacement. Minimizes maintenance cost and vehicle downtime. Lightweight, yet sturdy and durable. Complies with all industry standards and requirements.
- For transit and shuttle buses, and autonomous vehicles
- Meets industry deflection and FMVSS requirements
- Quick-Change glazing system enables glazing replacement in just minutes
- Black powder paint and black anodized
- Front- and rear-door applications
- Flat or contoured configurations
- Available with aluminum lower portion for exit doors
- Accepts all standard industry glazing materials
- Tamper resistant
- Passenger Assist Handle – Low profile, contemporary design features universal, two-point vertical or diagonal mounting
- Vapor Touch Bars – Rear door mechanical door actuation device to send “Door Open” signal
- Door Seals and Brushes – Designed for simple and effective weather proofing and sealing
- Vapor Sensitive Edge – Provides passenger protection and positive seal between door panels. Airwave or electrical sensing available.
- Vapor CLASS® Sensing System – Multi-function, solid-state, ultrasonic sensor system enables passengers to initiate door opening, provide a “hold open” for stream of exiting passengers, and enhance the function of sensitive edges.
Wabtec Bus Solutions
For the fastest response time, please fill out the contact form.
If you prefer to contact us directly:
WabtecBusSolutions [at] wabtec [dot] com (subject: Wabtec%20Bus%20Solutions%20Website%20Inquiry) (WabtecBusSolutions[at]wabtec[dot]com)
VaporBusInfo [at] wabtec [dot] com (subject: Wabtec%20Bus%20Support%20Inquiry) (VaporBusInfo[at]wabtec[dot]com)
Please fill out the attached editable PDF form and submit to our support team.