Ameriview® Bus Door Panels
Narrow door-frame members, fabricated from aircraft-quality aluminum, maximizes glazing area.
Proprietary Quick-Change glazing system allows fast, easy glass replacement. Minimizes maintenance cost and vehicle downtime. Lightweight, yet sturdy and durable. Complies with all industry standards and requirements.
- For transit and shuttle buses, and autonomous vehicles
- Meets industry deflection and FMVSS requirements
- Quick-Change glazing system enables glazing replacement in just minutes
- Black powder paint and black anodized
- Front- and rear-door applications
- Flat or contoured configurations
- Available with aluminum lower portion for exit doors
- Accepts all standard industry glazing materials
- Tamper resistant
- Passenger Assist Handle – Low profile, contemporary design features universal, two-point vertical or diagonal mounting
- Vapor Touch Bars – Rear door mechanical door actuation device to send “Door Open” signal
- Door Seals and Brushes – Designed for simple and effective weather proofing and sealing
- Vapor Sensitive Edge – Provides passenger protection and positive seal between door panels. Airwave or electrical sensing available.
- Vapor CLASS® Sensing System – Multi-function, solid-state, ultrasonic sensor system enables passengers to initiate door opening, provide a “hold open” for stream of exiting passengers, and enhance the function of sensitive edges.
All-glass, frameless door exterior matches frameless windows for sleek, contemporary styling. Meets FMVSS and specification requirements. Quick-Change glazing system saves time and money
Wabtec Transit Bus
SALES & SUPPORT
For the fastest response time, please fill out the contact form.
If you prefer to contact us directly:
Wabtec Transit Bus
1010 Johnson Drive
Buffalo Grove, IL 60089 - USA
vaporbusinfo [at] wabtec [dot] com (subject: Transit%20Bus%20Website%20Inquiry)