Mirage™ Wheelchair Lift
Wabtec wheelchair lifts set the industry standard for secure access, ease of use and reliability.
Wabtec Mirage wheelchair lifts are the preferred choice of motorcoach operators and public transportation agencies. Rugged stainless steel and aluminum construction ensure many years of reliable service. Designed for exact fit in motorcoaches and passenger rail cars. Installation location does not adversely affect vehicle passenger capacity. For motorcoaches, lift is mounted under floor in luggage bay. For passenger rail cars, lift is mounted under stairwell area.
Easy and simple to operate
- Automatic operation
- Complies with applicable ADA and FMVSS regulations
- Designed for “DOT PUBLIC USE” vehicles
- Two models:660-pound capacity
- 800-pound capacity
- Fully interlocked occupant restraint belt system
- Automatic fully interlocked inboard and outboard rollstops
- Audible/visual, contactless threshold warning system
- Rugged, magnetized control pendant
- Easy to use manual backup system
- Cycle counter
Wabtec Bus Solutions
For the fastest response time, please fill out the contact form.
If you prefer to contact us directly:
WabtecBusSolutions [at] wabtec [dot] com (subject: Wabtec%20Bus%20Solutions%20Website%20Inquiry)
VaporBusInfo [at] wabtec [dot] com (subject: Wabtec%20Bus%20Support%20Inquiry)
Please fill out the attached editable PDF form and submit to our support team.