TITANIUM™ Wheelchair Lift
Wabtec wheelchair lifts set the industry standard for secure access, ease of use and reliability transporting passengers across town or children to and from school.
Best-in-class features combined with high-strength steel alloy construction deliver true 1,000-pound capacity. For small- and medium-size paratransit and shuttle buses, commercial and specialty vehicles, and school buses.
- Easy and simple to operate
- Automatic operation
- Rugged construction for reliable performance
- Complies with applicable ADA and FMVSS regulations
- Designed for “DOT PUBLIC USE” vehicles
- “Best in Class” 1,000-pound capacity
- Patented fully interlocked occupant restraint belt system
- Automatic fully interlocked inboard and outboard rollstops
- Audible/visual threshold warning system
- LED handrail-mounted platform lights
- Rugged, magnetized control pendant
- Easy to use manual backup system
- Cycle counter
Wabtec Bus Solutions
For the fastest response time, please fill out the contact form.
If you prefer to contact us directly:
WabtecBusSolutions [at] wabtec [dot] com (subject: Wabtec%20Bus%20Solutions%20Website%20Inquiry)
VaporBusInfo [at] wabtec [dot] com (subject: Wabtec%20Bus%20Support%20Inquiry)
Please fill out the attached editable PDF form and submit to our support team.