2000 HP AC Air Cooled Motors
Wabtec manufactures rugged electric AC motors for the toughest applications in the oil & gas industry.
Manufactured in Erie, Pennsylvania for over 20 years
- Over 8,000 units shipped for operation by most global drilling contractors. Thousands more produced for Locomotive and Mining applications
- ATEX, IECEx, CAN/CSA, ANSI/UL hazardous area certifications
- ABS, DNV marine class certifications
- Tape heaters; 200 watts on each end for superior winding protection
- Power connection box field convertible (left to right side), with copper bar connections to the motor end rings.
- Form wound copper stator windings
- 4340 alloy steel – ABS certified motor shafts
- 20 year design life – 1.5 design margin
2000 HP (1491 kW) AC Motors
(COMING 4Q 2020)
Special DE bearing design for axial, direct coupled loads
Oversized DE roller bearing and shaft for radial side loads
- 6-pole stator with “form-wound” windings
- Copper chromium alloy rotor bars
- Class H insulation, robotically taped, Mica-Kapton system
- 4,340 alloy shaft
- Insulated bearings on non-drive end
- Single shaft extension with hub
- IP56 stainless steel connection box, field convertible from A to B side.
- Winding RTDs, 100-ohm platinum; 2 per phase
- Pressure sensor to verify ventilation
- Blower assembly 3900 scfm
- Intake louvers to protect from water ingress
- Tape heaters 200 watts on each end of motor
- IP44 assembly rating
- Same shaft height and mounting feet dimensions as the 5GE752. Shaft diameter and hub are larger
Kontaktieren Sie uns
Wabtec Drilling Solutions
SALES & SUPPORT
For the fastest response time, please fill out the contact form.
If you prefer to contact us directly, email to: msdproducts [at] wabtec [dot] com (subject: Wabtec%20Drilling%20Solutions%20Website%20Inquiry) .