Lock systems form a part of the traction vehicle safety procedure. Its purpose is to guarantee the security of the workers. The lock system is a mechanism mounted on the box door or they are parts of the devices included among safety elements of the vehicle (earth connections, disconnectors, valves, etc.). Separate lock systems are classified as door locks, key multipliers and special locks. The lock system could be equipped by auxiliary switches for indication of lock position.
- Wide range of locks
- Complete safety procedure could be supplied
- Expert in designing the safety procedure
- Specific codes for each vehicle
- Outdoor lock tested for 1000 hours in salt mist
- Temperature range: -40° C to +70° C
- KABA, Fichet, Ikon, many others
Kontaktieren Sie uns
Wabtec Transit Rail
Sales and Support
For the fastest response time, please fill out the contact form.