Driving digital transformation of transportation and mining
Wabtec Digital Electronics help railroads, shippers, miners, ports and terminals improve efficiency, unlock productivity and create pathways to automated operations while enabling safer operations.
Wabtec combines decades of industrial leadership with cutting-edge software and digital and rail electronics technologies to create an efficient, productive and reliable rock to dock digital-rail & mining ecosystem.
Along the entire rock to dock transportation journey – from mining ore to maximizing plant productivity- from shipper to receiver – from ports to intermodal terminals – mainline locomotives and railcars – to train yards and operation centers – Wabtec is accelerating the future of transportation and mining delivering outcomes like safety, fuel efficiency, train handling, asset utilization, network velocity operational visibility and optimized Asset & Operations Performance Management.
Digital Electronics News
- Wabtec to Acquire Trimble’s Beena Vision Business to Extend its Digital Rail Inspection Portfolio
- Wabtec Wins a Significant Predictive Maintenance Contract from Indian Railways
- Itus Digital & Wabtec Announce Strategic Partnership
- Wabtec Wins Equipment Contract to Modernize Chicago’s Metra Commuter Rail Service
An unparalleled portfolio of digital products and services
Core Electronics & Analytics
- Automated Bench Test Equipment (BTE)
- AxleMax Alternator
- Digital Mine
- Electronically Controlled Pneumatic (ECP)
- Event Recorders
- Expert on Alert
- Locomotive Interface Gateway (LIG)
- SFTPro (Stress Free Temperature) Measurement
- SmartCab OTA
- Speed Indication & Sensing
- Trainlink End of Train Device
- Trainlink Head of Train Device
- Train Management Computer (TMC)