1130 HP Shunt DC Motors
Wabtec shipped the first 752 DC motor for a drilling rig in 1955. For more than 55 years, Wabtec has provided dependable 752 DC drilling motors for the toughest drilling applications. Wabtec is continuing its tradition of providing high-quality, reliable drilling motors for land and offshore drilling rigs worldwide.
No guesswork required. The performance characteristics of Wabtec’s original 752 DC drilling motors have been proven time and time again on all major drill rig operations. The motor performance on Wabtec’s original 752 DC drilling motors has continually met or exceeded customer requirements.
1130 HP (858 kW) Shunt Wound DC Motors
5GE752RB High Torque
Shunt Wound Marine Features
Shunt Wound Land Features
- The Original 752™ DC Drill Rig Motor
- Class H insulation
- Single-shaft extension with hub
- Painted steel pressurized connection box with double bolt-on cable connections and terminations for motor auxiliaries
- Space heater - 240 volts, 185 watts
- Auxiliary lockout switch
- Pressure sensor
- 10 HP blower assembly with rain hood
- Marine models also include:
- Winding RTDs–100 ohm platinum, 2 per phase
- ABS certified shaft
- Armored cable
- Bolted connection box cover
Wabtec Drilling Solutions
SALES & SUPPORT
For the fastest response time, please fill out the contact form.
If you prefer to contact us directly, email to: msdproducts [at] wabtec [dot] com (subject: Wabtec%20Drilling%20Solutions%20Website%20Inquiry) (msdproducts[at]wabtec[dot]com).