ForZair™ HeatSink Auxilary
Auxiliary cooler for emergency cooling power.
Wabtec's ForZair™ HeatSink, is a portable and highly efficient Auxiliary Transformer Cooler that can be installed on a transformer quickly to immediately reduce the temperature of its dielectric cooling oil.
ForZair™ HeatSink's strong performance allows increased overload and helps extend the life of your transformer. Plus, with its small footprint, low profile and quick-connect hoses, your ForZair™ HeatSink cooler can be transferred easily from one overloaded substation to another, providing "instant relief" wherever it is needed most.
Features & Options:
- Extruded aluminum Integral Finned Tubing provides exceptional durability
- Cardinal transformer oil pumps, designed specifically for transformer oil and using a glandless design to prevent leaks.
- 230V single phase
- 2-ball valves
- Expansion tank
- NEMA 4 control panel CSA-approved with manual disconnect switch, hand-off-auto selector, 2 Customer permissives, 1 form C alarm contact and large field contacts
- Skid-mounted package on a durable frame designed for easy lifting by forklift or overhead crane
- One coat of Zinc chromate primer and enamel, ANSI 70 gray
- Options: 575 volt/ 3ph, 460 volt/3ph or 230 volt/3ph
- Filter with bypass loop
- Oil flow meter/display with flow switch
- Harley™ bearings
- Flexible hoses and adapters for transformer piping complete with vacuum valve
- Special paint
- Cooler clean to ISO standards
- Nitrogen filled for shipment