ETO Door Actuator
Engineered, high-torque motor, coupled with mechanical linkages and components provide positive synchronization to open and close door panels. Matched electronic controller provides precise door open and close speeds, fast response to door commands, and extensive data-logging capacity.
- High-torque electric motor
- Non-backdriveable mechanism
- Non-contact solid-state proximity sensors
- Manual cable or pneumatic emergency release mechanism
- Operating voltage: 12-24 VDC nominal
- Operating current:10A nominal: 30A maximum
- Door opening/closing times:Software adjustable to satisfy APTA standards
- Diagnostic Interface:USB
- Communication interface:J1939
- Controller interface:12-pin Deutsch connectorSolid-state technology
- Operating temperature:-40 to 145 degrees F (-40 to 63 degrees C)
- Design life:1,000,000 cycles, 600,000 miles, 12 years
Wabtec Bus Solutions
For the fastest response time, please fill out the contact form.
If you prefer to contact us directly:
WabtecBusSolutions [at] wabtec [dot] com (subject: Wabtec%20Bus%20Solutions%20Website%20Inquiry) (WabtecBusSolutions[at]wabtec[dot]com)
VaporBusInfo [at] wabtec [dot] com (subject: Wabtec%20Bus%20Support%20Inquiry) (VaporBusInfo[at]wabtec[dot]com)
Please fill out the attached editable PDF form and submit to our support team.