OSSP Bus Door System
Engineered, integrated door system comprised of a robust electric-actuator mechanism, door panels, mechanical linkages and an intelligent controller.
Tested and transit-proven for superior system reliability and low lifecycle cost. Proprietary smart controller assures full range of functional capabilities and customizable interface options.
- High-efficiency electric-drive system
- Compact, lightweight and easy to install
- Smart vDec™ electronic controller provides obstruction sensing, advanced event logging, precise door open and close speeds, communication and diagnostic capabilities
- Electric sensitive edges
- Positive locking mechanism
- Optimal door edge sealing design
- For transit and shuttle buses, and autonomous vehicles
- Single panel and dual door panel applications
- Exceeds all North American requirements
- Portal opening: single panel, 39.3 inches; dual panel, 47.25 – 55.9 inches
- Unplug excursion: 3.94 inches
- Door opening/closing times: Programmable – 2.5 to 3.0 seconds typical
- Obstruction selection:Electric sensitive edges
- Electronic motion control algorithms
- Vapor CLASS® System optional
- Emergency door release: Pneumatic and mechanical release options
- vDec Controller: Full range of functional capabilities and interface options
- Communications interface: CAN bus or direct wiring
- Diagnostics: USB interface. Optional wireless interface
- Operating voltage: 12VDC to 24VDC nominal
- Operating temperature: -4 degrees to 140 degrees F
- Design life: 1,000,000 cycles
- Drive configuration: Electric
Wabtec Bus Solutions
For the fastest response time, please fill out the contact form.
If you prefer to contact us directly:
WabtecBusSolutions [at] wabtec [dot] com (subject: Wabtec%20Bus%20Solutions%20Website%20Inquiry)
VaporBusInfo [at] wabtec [dot] com (subject: Wabtec%20Bus%20Support%20Inquiry)
Please fill out the attached editable PDF form and submit to our support team.