Activair Pneumatic Differential Engine
Same as Pneumatic Differential Engine with quicker, easier door speed adjustment knobs and solid-state proximity switches.
Most Vapor bus door actuators are delivered as baseplate assemblies. The baseplate combines the pneumatic engine, linkage, and door suspension into a single pre-assembled unit that mounts directly to the bus structure above the door opening. The baseplate assemblies incorporate a linkage that converts rotary motion from the actuator to linear motion of the linkage rod and back to rotary motion of the door shaft.
- Easy-to-use door speed adjustment knobs
- Cushioning onset knob to set precise door open speed - prevents slamming
- Requires air supply pressure between 90 and 120 psi
- Solid-state, non-contact proximity switches
- Optional mechanical lock
- Maximum velocity and minimum force in the mid-point of its range of motion
- Maximum force and minimum speed at the extremes of its motion
For front or rear door applications
Exceeds all North American requirements
Rugged, robust actuator consists of two opposed cylinders of different diameters with pistons connected by a rack. Operation is controlled by applying air to - or venting air from - the larger cylinder.
Wabtec Bus Solutions
SALES & SUPPORT
For the fastest response time, please fill out the contact form.
If you prefer to contact us directly:
WabtecBusSolutions [at] wabtec [dot] com (subject: Wabtec%20Bus%20Solutions%20Website%20Inquiry)