OSSP Bus Door System
Engineered, integrated door system comprised of a robust electric-actuator mechanism, door panels, mechanical linkages and an intelligent controller.
Tested and transit-proven for superior system reliability and low lifecycle cost. Proprietary smart controller assures full range of functional capabilities and customizable interface options.
- High-efficiency electric-drive system
- Compact, lightweight and easy to install
- Smart vDec™ electronic controller provides obstruction sensing, advanced event logging, precise door open and close speeds, communication and diagnostic capabilities
- Electric sensitive edges
- Positive locking mechanism
- Optimal door edge sealing design
- For transit and shuttle buses, and autonomous vehicles
- Single panel and dual door panel applications
- Exceeds all North American requirements
- Portal opening: single panel, 39.3 inches; dual panel, 47.25 – 55.9 inches
- Unplug excursion: 3.94 inches
- Door opening/closing times: Programmable – 2.5 to 3.0 seconds typical
- Obstruction selection:Electric sensitive edges
- Electronic motion control algorithms
- Vapor CLASS® System optional
- Emergency door release: Pneumatic and mechanical release options
- vDec Controller: Full range of functional capabilities and interface options
- Communications interface: CAN bus or direct wiring
- Diagnostics: USB interface. Optional wireless interface
- Operating voltage: 12VDC to 24VDC nominal
- Operating temperature: -4 degrees to 140 degrees F
- Design life: 1,000,000 cycles
- Drive configuration: Electric
ETO Door Actuator
High-torque, electric motor matched with an electronic controller designed for precise open and close speeds, and extensive data logging capacity
Pneumatic Differential Engine
Rugged, robust actuator consists of two opposed cylinders of different diameters with pistons connected by a rack. Operation is controlled by applying air to - or venting air from - the larger cylinder.
Activair Pneumatic Differential Engine
Same as Pneumatic Differential Engine with quicker, easier door speed adjustment knobs and solid-state proximity switches. Optional mechanical lock available.
Kontaktieren Sie uns
Wabtec Bus Solutions
For the fastest response time, please fill out the contact form.
If you prefer to contact us directly:
WabtecBusSolutions [at] wabtec [dot] com (subject: Wabtec%20Bus%20Solutions%20Website%20Inquiry)
VaporBusInfo [at] wabtec [dot] com (subject: Wabtec%20Bus%20Support%20Inquiry)
Please fill out the attached editable PDF form and submit to our support team.