Video Management System (VMS)
Passenger security is of the utmost importance. To keep passengers safe, trains need to transmit security-related information to control centers in real time, enabling on-site and off-site teams to react quickly and efficiently.
With Wabtec’s VMS, public transport and rail operators benefit from an efficient video-surveillance solution ranging from on-board video recording to data management. Innovative and highly configurable, VMS is purpose-built to meet your many needs:
- Security – VMS is the best means to help you identify threats and make the right decisions at the right time.
- Operations – VMS offers you the possibility to simplify your daily operations. Incident response times are reduced thanks to an advanced alarm-management system.
- Maintenance – VMS provides tools to facilitate the maintenance of the CCTV fleet. System availability is optimized through periodic collection of equipment status.
- Reduction of response time to alerts and police requests
- Time-savings in operations and maintenance
- Readily customizable
- Easy to upgrade as your needs evolve
Data Flow Management
Frequently Asked Questions
- IP H264 Full HD cameras – Options adapted to transport vehicles: Indoor / outdoor mounting, vision angle, microphone, infrared light
- 3 recorders of your choice – XEBRA 3 (Integrated connectivity), JetTransStore (Analog & IP cameras), Supervision (High storage capacity)
- Connectivity – 4G connection for real time services & Wi-Fi connection for time-shifted service
- Video alert – Viewing video sequences associated with the alarm & real-time camera access
- Automatic video unloading & email notification – Search by events, time slots, geographical perimeters, vehicle fleets.
- Advanced Video player X-TRACK – Synchronized camera display, interactive path mapping, smooth browsing, secure video exporting.
- Customizable notifications – Combination of data, images or videos, choice of transmission channels (in real time via 4G or time-shifted via Wi-Fi), service partitioning by trade (security, operation, maintenance), reporting methods (mapping, table, email ...)
- Use of notifications – Notification Mapping, precise filtering by events, ranges timetables, geographical perimeters, vehicle fleets
- Remote operations – Wake-up and remote control of on-board equipment, sleep mode can be set with a battery protection.
- Integrity system checking – Periodic verification of embedded software versions, centralized upgrade of embedded software.
Kontaktieren Sie uns
Wabtec Transit Rail
Faiveley Transport Tours
ZI Bois de Plante - Rue Amélia Earhart
BP 43 - 37700 La Ville-aux-Dames - France
For the fastest response time, please fill out the contact form.
If you prefer to contact us directly, email info [dot] cctvpis [at] wabtec [dot] com (info[dot]cctvpis[at]wabtec[dot]com)