Automated Single Car Test Device
Improve the Reliability of Every Car Tested
Wabtec’s Automated Single Car Test Device (ASCTD) offers significant time and cost savings over manual single car testing. It is approved and compliant to AAR specification S-4027 and scalable to accommodate future upgrades including ECP testing. Our ASCTD improves the reliability of every car tested.
- Saves time and increases the accuracy of freight car air brake testing
- Records and displays system leakage and flow to the tenth of a psi in each respective pressure vessel
- Documented test results provide an irrefutable record of compliance while reducing costly misdiagnosis and the erroneous removal of properly functioning valve portions
- Capable of running tests via the conventional end-of-car method or with the Wabtec 4-Port receiver system which provides better testing results in half the time
- Display options include a Windows-based user interface with 10" touchscreen or out-of-thebox Wi-Fi capability for end users to connect wirelessly and interface with the device using their specific hardware/display
The Wabtec ASCTD is available in two versions:
- Cart Mounted
- Truck Mounted
The enhanced ABDX® Control Valve delivers more benefits than ever before. The latest update incorporates redesigned main piston diaphragms, upgraded emergency portion slide valves, and service portion graduating valve material. Metal alloy provides enhanced resistance to fretting wear when exposed to severe vibration. These changes improve cold weather performance, offer greater resistance to severe vibration, and provide longer service life.
Wabtec Freight Car Components & Services
SALES & SUPPORT
For the fastest response time, please fill out the contact form.
If you prefer to contact us directly:
30 Isabella Street
Pittsburgh, PA 15212 - USA
(412) 825-1000, option #1
freight [dot] customerservice [at] wabtec [dot] com (subject: Freight%20Car%20Website%20Inquiry)