Train Protection Systems
AWS provides driver in-cab audibled and visual indications about the signal ahead and applies the Emergency Brake if the driver fails to acknowledge a signal at caution.
TPWS applies the trains Emergency Brake if the train overspeed’s on the approach to a danger signal and/or passes a danger signal.
- Complies with UK railways standards GE/RT8075 issue 4 and RIS-0775-CCS issue 3
- ETCS ready with specific transmission module (STM) interface
- Ease of integration with TCMS and other onboard systems via different protocols
- Market leading reliability, availability, maintainability and safety
- Supplied with designated body and ISA-certification for easy homologation
- Easy, low cost installation and maintenance
- Small size and weight